Your organisation is struggling to achieve its vision?
Your organisation is suffering from"Paralysis by Analysis".
Maybe you feel that your company had veered away somewhat from its core strategy and culture.
Your managers and employees resist change and struggle to embrace the new ways.
Many of your employees lack motivation, commitment and passion?
Managers and employees get overwhelmed when they face challenging situations.
Culture determines an organisations readiness to change and constant change is a way of life in organisations today.
Many organisations embark on making the right cultural changes of which only 30 percent are fully successful, mainly due to resistance, which can have a long term negative effect on the desired outcome. But, when culture change works, the impact is astounding.
Research has shown that there is a massive disconnection between the importance of culture and the time senior leadership teams spend discussing the topic.
The main focus of leaders on organisational change is usually on processes, but to avoid risk aversion, to build a more resilient, adaptable and responsive workforce - organisations need to be embrace Growth Mindset. This mindset change helps to deal with the way the brain represents information about change and the way we are wired as human beings to avoid threat.
We now know that Mindset has a profound impact on performance, which is what has led me to build this course after seeing the quick results organisations can achieve.
I'm building this course to:
- Enable you avoid the frustration of leading another failed initiative, leading to waste of resources, time, money, energy and people.
- To give you the confidence to support your teams to be faster acting, learning quickly and be more adaptable.
- Help you recognise yours and others mindset and be equipped to change it to achieve high employee engagement, whilst preventing diminished morale.
- Inspire a growth-oriented culture that values learning and creativity and improves leadership and organisational performance.
- Enable you become an agile change agent that leads your organisation effectively in times of change.
- Equip you to become Resilient and lead a thriving team during change periods.
- To help you build influence, optimise decision making, improve communication and sustain change.
- To provide you with support and accountability via a private group while you implement the lessons learned. You'll be able to get feedback so you can keep building your confidence to lead at a high level.
[IMPORTANT] This course is being launched at a discounted rate of $497. Your financial investment is backed by a 14 day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me within 14 days upon the release of the first module and I will give you a full refund.
The way in which you set your mind can enable positive and quick progression within your professional life. This is something that has been achieved due to a positive mind set and gaining training from Maureen. After working closely with Maureen, and taking part in different trainings, a mind-set which was confident and encouraging was gained and built upon. This in part contributed to being able to progress through the educational career ladder relatively quickly. Salary in the last four years has increased significantly with a move into management in a short space of time. Maureen is an expert in changing mind sets and enabling individuals, teams, well as organisations to be able to move forward towards a goal.
J. Karakanna – London
Q: How long is the course for?
Ans: The course comprises of 6 modules, designed to be completed in 6 weeks but you can do it at your own pace.
Q: Will I have access to the whole course once I enrol?
Ans: The course will be drip-fed to you each week for 6 weeks. This is to help you take advantage of your learning of the content without overloading you with too much information all at once.
Q: Can I take this course on my phone or tablet?
Ans: For sure! All the course content is fully responsive, so it will work regardless of whether you are on a computer or a mobile device.
Q: What do I do if I have questions about the course?
Ans: You'll be able to post your questions in the community discussion forums. If you have questions before you buy, contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can I get my money back if I am not happy with the course?
Ans: I offer a 14-day money back guarantee, so if you don't perceive value in the course (this is very unlikely though!), do get in touch and we will be happy to help.
- did not have to leave your desk to acquire the knowledge, practical tools and support to take you, your team and organisation to develop a GROWTH CULTURE.
- didn't have to spend dozens of hours and so much money supporting the many change processes, that STILL don't achieve the required results but instead, create greater agility, innovation, develop an engaged, collaborative, highly committed and trusting workforce.
- become a highly effective Change Agile Leader that leads your organisation effectively.
- learn how to implement growth mindset transformation in your organisation and turn your visions into reality by adopting shared everyday habits, asking for feedback, embracing failure, and learning from mistakes.
- build a High Impact Engaged team that is better at decision making, generates higher commitment, greater satisfaction, a greater sense of purpose and meaning in the work place.
- confidently and consistently execute profitable organisational transformation and innovation.
save money on recruitment and training by adopting the
Growth Mindset to its impact on staff performance.
- build Resilient, Adaptive and Innovative teams that thrive during or out of change periods.
- Create greater results with less time and effort
- Achieve more success with less stress
Senn, Larry. Winning Teams, Winning Cultures . Bookbaby. Kindle Edition.
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY THAT I AM PUTTING AHEAD OF YOU TODAY.
To pioneer the next wave of effective and resilient leaders who are leading their organisations transformational culture change with proven practices.
I am a NeuroLeadership and Resilience trainer, speaker and mentor. I leverage on recent research, on the Neuroscience of how the brain works to empower leaders, educators, women in leadership and business owners to unlock their potential, maximise performance and build high performing teams and organisations. My philosophy is centred on the principle that leaders can achieve high performance, increase productivity, fast results and high team engagement by having the tools to develop high emotional intelligence, replace limiting beliefs and thoughts with enabling ones, understand behaviour preferences, be more adaptable, more innovative and more resilient. This can be achieved by making the brain work optimally and becoming a Conscious Leader. Having worked in senior leadership and management positions in different sectors, I have also successfully run my own businesses in the Education, IT and Hospitality sectors. I had the opportunity to also work on various Medical Research projects over the years. I am very passionate about supporting leaders to use insights from Neuroscience to see into your blind spot, expand your vision and more effectively influence outcome, release resistance, build more emotional agile teams and mobilise the entire organisation quickly and efficiently to a clear and common goal of excellence.